Meet our guides and plan your private adventure at our pool side tiki. Our guides are also our bartenders. Best to book your trip when you make your reservation to guarantee availability.
The list of amenities below will make your Islamorada vacation a breeze.
- Ocean Front Heated and Cooled Swimming Pool
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Free Boat Dockage
- Private Fishing Guides
- Seasonal Yoga Classes
- Fishing and Swimming Piers
- Sandy Sunning Beach with lounge chairs
- Pool Side Tiki Bar with entertainment
- Barbecue Grills delivered to your room upon request
- Five acres of tropical beauty including over 100 coconut palms
- Twenty Restaurants within a mile
- Kitchens in every room
- Twenty-four hour Front Desk
- Guide booking service
- Huge wine and beer selection available for room delivery
- Kayaks, Bikes and Paddle Boards
Off Site Amenities
- Biking trails
- Sport Fishing Capital of the World
- Restaurants – diversity, local flavor
- Arts community
- Historic sites and parks
Fishing and Adventure Guides
You can meet our guides and discuss your adventure at our pool side tiki bar open 7-days. Book these guides when you make your reservation to guarantee availability during your stay.
Captain Chris Hanbury – Want to catch dinner? Captain Chris is our ocean-side expert offering Reef, Patch, and Deep Sea fishing along with specialty trips like Tarpon or Dolphin fishing. If you want to see our beautiful reef, you can also book a snorkeling trip. He’s also the only spearfishing guide in Islamorada and if you need help during Lobster season, Captain Chris will take you to the secret spots.
Captain Jacob Hill – Captain Jacob is our “skinny water” sight-fishing specialist and will take you deep into the backcountry of Everglades National Park for a fishing, birding, or an eco-tour adventure. Spinning or Fly, you’ll be in pursuit of Bonefish, Redfish, Permit, Trout, Tarpon, Snapper and more. If you happen to be here during the Stone Crab season, he might even take you to his private trap line and load you up with goodness.
Florida Keys Activities
From our Florida Keys resort, you can dive in to any number of activities. We have teamed up with our friends at the famous Bud ‘n Mary’s Marina to book fishing in the backcountry, reef or offshore, as well as kayak tours and rentals. After a day on the water, savor local cuisine at one of the twenty restaurants less than a mile from Pines & Palms.